The information contained on the www.bridge-resourcing.com website (‘the website’) is the exclusive copyright of BRG Limited (‘Bridge Resourcing’). All trade marks, logos, software or any other or any other of its intellectual property rights are the exclusive property of Bridge Resourcing. You may not download, copy or print any of the pages of the website except for personal use, and only on the condition that copyright and proprietary notices remain unaltered. No copying, distribution or other manipulation of the content of the website for any business or commercial use is permitted without written permission of Bridge Resourcing.
- Bridge Resourcing makes no express or implied representations or warranties in relation to the website or the information and materials provided on the website.
- Without prejudice to the generality of paragraph 1 above, Bridge Resourcing makes no warranty to the effect that:
a) subject to paragraph 3 the website will be constantly available, or available at all;
b) the information on the website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading;
c) any job positions advertised on the website will be available to candidates upon enquiry; or
d) the information on the website will be current at any given time.
- Bridge Resourcing does not guarantee that any employer or client will request candidate information, or will interview or hire a candidate, or that any candidates will be available or will meet the needs of any employer or client. Bridge Resourcing makes no representation or warranty as to the final terms and duration of any appointment obtained through communication through the website. Whilst Bridge Resourcing takes all reasonable steps to ensure it is the case, Bridge Resourcing does not guarantee that any employer or client will keep confidential any candidate information or data provided to them.
- Although Bridge Resourcing uses all efforts to ensure its accuracy, any information on the website including any salary information or market trends is of a general nature only. Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require specific recruitment advice you should contact Bridge Resourcing directly. If you require advice in relation to any legal or financial matter you should consult an appropriate professional. Bridge Resourcing gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded.
Limitations of liability
- Bridge Resourcing will not be liable to you or any other person in relation to the contents of, use of, any reliance on, or otherwise in connection with, information on this website:
a) to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
b) for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damages (including without limitation by reason of misrepresentation, negligence, other tort, breach of statutory duty or breach of contract) which arise directly or indirectly from the website; or
c) for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, loss of employment prospects, loss of opportunity, loss or corruption of information or data or legal and other professional fees and expenses.
- These limitations of liability apply even if Bridge Resourcing has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
- You agree fully to indemnity Bridge Resourcing and keep Bridge Resourcing fully indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims, losses, liabilities or proceedings arising from use or misuse by you of the website.
- Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Bridge Resourcing’s liability in respect of any:
a) death or personal injury caused by Bridge Resourcing’s negligence;
b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Bridge Resourcing; or
c) matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Bridge Resourcing to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
- By using the website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in these terms are reasonable.
- You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Bridge Resourcing’s officers or employees in respect of any losses suffered in connection with the website.
- Without prejudice to paragraph 12, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this these terms will protect Bridge Resourcing’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Bridge Resourcing.
- If any provision of these terms is, or is held to be unenforceable, void, inoperative or invalid under applicable law by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the validly of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- Your use of the website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms and conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. The courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of the use of this website.
Bridge Resourcing Pte. Ltd. (201303654W) registered under ACCOUNTING AND CORPORATE REGULATORY AUTHORITY (ACRA) in Singapore.